Blogger Friendship Award

Another tag award from a blogosphere friend, Meryl. For this I may thank her for the thoughts of sharing this kind of award which is blogger friendship award. I really appreciate it and again thanks a lot.

The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.
Now it’s my turn to pass this award to the following:Bob, Bobbie, Lynn ,Cacai, Shy, Chuchie, Nisha, Diary Pink, Dhemz, Cecile, Luana and to all bloggers who are visiting my blog.

9 Comments to "Blogger Friendship Award"

1. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    April 6, 2009 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

Wow Lis! I love this award! Thanks a lot huh? I love it much! I will post this tomorrow as well as the other you’ve given me ‘coz I will post some pics from yesterday’s visit to one of my best, and surely will do this tomorrow ‘coz I have my 5 days school Spring break. Thanks a lot Lis ha? muahhhugs sis.. lab yah!

2. Diary Pink's Gravatar Diary Pink
    April 7, 2009 - 12:55 am | Permalink

thank you Lis…thank a lot sis 🙂 i put your award 🙂

3. Ron Centeno's Gravatar Ron Centeno
    April 7, 2009 - 1:01 am | Permalink

Congratulations Lisa!

Have a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter to you and your family!

4. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    April 7, 2009 - 8:28 am | Permalink

Sis, thanks for this award ha…naa diay sad koaward dri same award that i got from meryl..I also have awards for you sis..just grab the awards nga wla pa ka

April 7, 2009 - 5:37 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the tag lisa, i got the same tag from merly too and already posted it. giapil tika tag sd all pipol in my blogroll hehehe i knew it this tag sge pa suroy suroy hehehe.

musta weather dha sa inyo tugnaw na sd balik dri, hibernate na sd mi ako anak ani hehehe maayo unta silingan ta arn naa kaduwa ni atong mga cholokoy.

6. eden's Gravatar eden
    April 8, 2009 - 6:48 am | Permalink

congratulations, lis.. have a nice day

April 8, 2009 - 7:17 am | Permalink

salamat ani, sis. will grab this soon ha. ingatz. mwahugs!

8. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    April 9, 2009 - 4:15 am | Permalink

Hi Lis, am done with this award you’ve given but not the question, heheh.. I will do it next time hah?
    thanks a lot. Pls. do check it out on my recent post if it’s okey. muahh! see yah there.. ty.

9. nisha's Gravatar nisha
    April 15, 2009 - 8:18 am | Permalink

Congratulations lisa.. here i have two awards for you at http://nishasworld-and-babyalisha.blogspot.com/2009/04/that-was-month-of-great-new-friends-and_05.html

Hope you can pick it up, and thanks so much for the award that you’ve shared with me below.. really appreciate it 🙂