“Why I Love Blogging?”
Well, it’s hard to say, lol. Honestly, at first my friend Jessel always tried to convince me to have a blog. I said no and she told me I could earn money from it. But I still wasn’t interested at that time until one day she convinced me because of the fact that she already had a few blogs and that she enjoyed doing it while meeting new friends. Well, that day I was finally convinced to start blogging.
Now I have been blogging for more than a year and I love doing it. Especially meeting other people and making new friends, sharing thoughts and making some money out of it. Also blogging has sharpened my sleeping mind, lol.
Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I’ve got an interesting another award from Shy of Simply Happy Life. It’s a friendship award and I may thank her for the thoughts of sharing these award and including me in her list. Shy, thanks a lot, I do really appreciate it.
1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5. Add links to those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog.