My little boy

Here he is!!! lol. Yes that’s my little boy. He looks like he is so busy talking with his friend on his dad’s cell phone. Every time he can grabbed his dad’s cell phone, he turns it on and tries to press different buttons. Many times he has called his sisters cell phone but he won’t talked to her. Sometimes he acts like he’s talking to someone on the phone and says “Heyo”, lol. He is going on 14 months old this month and he really makes us laugh and gives us so much joy in our life. He is also starting to talk so many words, he likes to dance and likes to watch videos on the net and listening music. One time I visited Carlota’s site, Dashing Smile and she posted her daughter’s video who was singing and playing guitar, my little boy was really amused watching it and after the song he made me restart the video again. Really I was on that page quite longer just letting him watch the video over and over again, hehehe. Nice video though, it amuses me too.

9 Comments to "My little boy"

1. Ron Centeno's Gravatar Ron Centeno
    April 5, 2009 - 10:33 pm | Permalink

Hi Lisa,

What a cute little boy! Hahahaha! This is one of the best stages when they’re learning new things everyday. It’s so amusing to watch them learn new things on their own.

April 6, 2009 - 3:11 am | Permalink

Mao jud ta stage sa bata sd lis, nga mahilig ug tawag tawag, akong cell isa naguba intawn kay kung kita chance ako jake kuhaon nya baba dayon padulong. Duol ra gap imu anak ug ako, mag 13 months jake next week.

thanks sa visit and comments undang ko drop ec oi kay nagpabadlong entrecard, nagsakit akong lubot nilingkod atubangan computer.
    Have a nice week dha. godbless

3. eden's Gravatar eden
    April 6, 2009 - 3:24 am | Permalink

so cute little boy. glad to hear he is starting to talk . I have also a niece who is about 20 months old and she is talking a lot too. sometimes we can’t understand her and we just laugh.

by the way, thanks for following my blog. i will surely do the same. take care. happy mondy

4. your "Health Assistant"'s Gravatar your "Health Assistant"
    April 6, 2009 - 5:45 am | Permalink

toddlers are so cute! sometimes you dont want them to grow, and be like a cute little kid forever. and they sometimes babies relieve stress out of there parents cool post

5. nisha's Gravatar nisha
    April 6, 2009 - 7:03 am | Permalink

Hi lisa.. your son is an adorable darling :-).. at this age they love being biggies.. hehe.. my kids too 🙂

Please take the award and tags ive got for you on either on my latest two posts.. thanks in advance 🙂

6. Mel Alarilla's Gravatar Mel Alarilla
    April 6, 2009 - 11:18 am | Permalink

That’s the cutest age for a little boy. He is so heavenly in all his ways. Treasure those moments. They will brighten up your days when things are not rosy. Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless you always.

7. Meryl (proud pinay)'s Gravatar Meryl (proud pinay)
    April 6, 2009 - 4:48 pm | Permalink

hi sis, ang cute ng baby mo..sana maging cute din tulad nya ang future baby ko ^_^

April 7, 2009 - 8:47 am | Permalink

he’s such a cutie, sis…:)

got u something…

9. twinks's Gravatar twinks
    April 8, 2009 - 12:48 am | Permalink

Hi Lis,
    He’s such adorable. Kids are. Kids are always curious..hehehe… My little girl never fails to amuse me with her new tricks..hahaha
    Have a great week ^_^