Our 2nd Wedding Anniversay

Before a another day passes, I want to share first our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Two years ago on May 3rd was our wedding held at a nearby chapel. I was so happy at that time even though my family was in the Philippines couldn’t attend on the special day of my life, but I had the support of my husband’s family here. They were all there for our special day. I am thankful to all of them for that . Now I may share that special moment of ours with you guys..Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to me and my husband,lol..

Also the month of May is really a good month for us because last night May 2nd my step daughter announced to us that her boyfriend proposed to her. So Congratulations to Bobbie and Joe. We really are both happy for both of you.

13 Comments to "Our 2nd Wedding Anniversay"

1. Ron Centeno's Gravatar Ron Centeno
    May 4, 2009 - 2:41 am | Permalink

Happy second anniversary to you and your hubby Lis! May you have a 100 and more to come! 🙂

2. babygirl's Gravatar babygirl
    May 4, 2009 - 2:48 am | Permalink

happy 2nd anniversary, where does the time go i cant belive its been 2 yrs already.
    and thank you for the congrats
    and yes that is ironic how you thought that joe was going to do that when you saw my background lol

3. Rocks's Gravatar Rocks
    May 4, 2009 - 2:58 am | Permalink

Happy 2nd year anniversary to you and to your husband! May the Lord give you more blissful years together!

May 4, 2009 - 6:11 am | Permalink

how sweet!

happy 2nd anniv to both of u sis. stay happy! 🙂

5. Mel Alarilla's Gravatar Mel Alarilla
    May 4, 2009 - 9:28 am | Permalink

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Lisa. May the Lord shower you with countless blessings as you celebrate the most important day in your life. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

6. momgen's Gravatar momgen
    May 4, 2009 - 11:11 am | Permalink

Happy belated wedding anniversary… I hope and pray that God will always bless your home with love, sincerity, care and all your wish in life come true. Take care…

7. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    May 4, 2009 - 12:25 pm | Permalink

Wow, its your 2nd anniversary sis? Congrats, more blessings to come in your lives as husband and wife.. Nice first scrap sis..apil unya sa scrappin mondaze, karon man to

8. Cecile's Gravatar Cecile
    May 4, 2009 - 1:55 pm | Permalink

Happy Anniversary, Lisa and Bob 🙂 Wishing you all the best!and more ann. to come!

9. Meryl (proud pinay)'s Gravatar Meryl (proud pinay)
    May 4, 2009 - 7:56 pm | Permalink

wow! happy 2nd anniversary! ^_^ yey! san tayo? heheh l.o.l.
    many more babies to come..este
    many more blessings to come.
    hope u will live happily forever as husband and wife with your loving child (or children in the future) ingatz and God bless.

10. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    May 4, 2009 - 8:47 pm | Permalink

Hello sis, thanks pud sa comment..kanang didto sa scrapbookflair..inig human na nimu tanan sis kong ready nakay to save it iclick ang “Export” then “export to JPeg” the browse daun kong asa nimu isave, xempre sa pictures na daun file name then open mao na daun..try it sis..ngkaproblema sad ko ana sauna gitudloan sad ko ato ni ate ruthi

11. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    May 5, 2009 - 9:38 am | Permalink

woi Mommy Lis…sowe late nako naka greet sa imo…sowe…anyhow, Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary…wohooo….and more to come…:)

12. twinks's Gravatar twinks
    May 5, 2009 - 12:20 pm | Permalink

Belated Happy second Anniversary ^_^ Life full of love and happiness together for both of you. 🙂

13. Tata's Gravatar Tata