Best Blog Award and A Lovely Blog Award

David of David Bloganomics shared with me more nice awards which are Best Blog Award and A Lovely Blog Award. Every time I received a blog award I can’t stop thinking if I deserve it, but I’ll accept it and be thankful. David, thank you so much for these wonderful Blog awards you shared with me and I do really appreciate it. Thanks a lot..

The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now I share these Best Blog Award and A Lovely Blog Award to the following namely:

Bob, Bobbie, Lynn, Cacai, Cecile, Meryl, Chuchie, Luana, Jessel, Sweetiepie, Lyla, Dhemz, Rowena, Gigi, Tipsandcara

7 Comments to "Best Blog Award and A Lovely Blog Award"

1. Rosa's Gravatar Rosa
    June 6, 2009 - 1:08 pm | Permalink
  2. ApRiL's Gravatar ApRiL
    June 6, 2009 - 2:48 pm | Permalink

you definitely deserve the award…

3. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    June 6, 2009 - 3:03 pm | Permalink

hello sis, thanks a lot hah.. very lovely award from you! I will be back as soon as I have the post acceptance.. muahhh!

tc and ty!

4. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    June 6, 2009 - 8:04 pm | Permalink

yehey! thanks for the thought Lis…will grab this soon…:)

woi plan diay ninyo mag puyo na sa pinas? that is great…glad to know….maayo kay para sitting pretty na dayon ka didto…ehhehe….:) dire tawon lisod ang buhay…kami din puhon…plan din namo puyo sa pinas…karon save sa mi…hehehe!

June 7, 2009 - 12:03 am | Permalink

hi sis. thanks a lot again for the awards. keep them coming. hee hee. grabbing these now. mwah!

6. Sweetiepie's Gravatar Sweetiepie
    June 7, 2009 - 6:09 pm | Permalink

Happy Sunday to you my friend! thanks sa tag, na posted na nako gahapon wla lang ka nako na inform daun kay nabusy ko nag work. and thanks pod sa link ni lira, ka guapa man atong buntis na iya gi posted oi hehehehe! take care and see you around!

7. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    June 9, 2009 - 2:25 am | Permalink

Hello sis Lis, here it is:

Thanks a lot for the kind thought.. muahhhugs!