Operation 111

I got this Operation 111 tag days ago from Lynn of My so-called Life, thanks a lot sis. Since Philippine Independence Day is on June 12, which is today in my country where I came from, Philippines, so I decided to post this tag today and to celebrate it.

OPERATION 111
PHILIPPINE 111TH INDEPENDENCE DAY

“The Philippine Declaration of Independence occurred on June 12, 1898 in the Philippines, where Filipino revolutionary forces under General Emilio Aguinaldo.The declaration, in the form of a proclamation, in the presence of a huge crowd, was done on June 12, 1898 at the ancestral home of General Emilio Aguinaldo between four and five in the afternoon in Cavite el Viejo (now Kawit), Cavite, some 30 kilometers South of Manila. The event saw the unfurling of the National Flag of the Philippines, made in Hong Kong by Mrs. Marcela Agoncillo, Lorenza Agoncillo and Delfina Herboza, and the performance of the Marcha Filipina Magdalo, as the Nation’s National Anthem, now known as Lupang Hinirang, which was composed by Julian Felipe and played by the San Francisco de Malabon Marching band.”

~Rules for this Operation 111 meme~
~Copy the quotes provided above stating the history of the proclamation of Philippine Independence Day
~Must be a Filipino
~Tag as many Pinoy Bloggers you know
~You can also Check the Complete Posting Coverage Here
Now I share this tag with my fellow Filipino bloggers, Jessel, Sweetiepie, Chuchie, Meryl, Dhemz, Cacai, Cecile

7 Comments to "Operation 111"

1. Cecile's Gravatar Cecile
    June 12, 2009 - 1:53 am | Permalink

Lisa, thanks for the tag, will add your name ha…check mo dito…www.mylittleone-jacob.com

ingat lagi.

June 12, 2009 - 5:34 am | Permalink

thank u for posting this, sis!

happy independence day! (",)

3. Chris's Gravatar Chris
    June 12, 2009 - 8:45 am | Permalink

happy independence day!

4. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    June 12, 2009 - 10:59 am | Permalink

done posting this sis..thanks ha

5. Meryl (proud pinay)'s Gravatar Meryl (proud pinay)
    June 12, 2009 - 3:28 pm | Permalink

thank you so much sa pag include sa akin sis. will grab it maybe later or tomorrow..salamat

6. bluedreamer27's Gravatar bluedreamer27
    June 12, 2009 - 3:48 pm | Permalink

thanks for doing the tag

7. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    June 13, 2009 - 9:03 am | Permalink

Hello Lis, I wanted to post this one lately but I haven't seen this.. huhuhuh, –because I wanted to see my name who tagged me but almost all they tagged general and am very much happy to see that am one of your recipient Lis.. thanks a lot! I really appreciate so much! You're one of my forever friend. I will not ever forget you.

Btw, I guess am already late if I post this now because it's already 13 here and 14 there in our country home, perhaps next year nlng noh? but really I appreciate so much of this Lis. muahhh!

tc always there.. regards!

it's me,