Our stairs

This is my little boy, you can see how he enjoyed going up our stairs while my husband was a few steps behind him. I took these photos a few weeks before something happened to him and my hubby on this stairway which I also shared on my past post. Since that happened, I have fear to let him go up and down the stairs even if we’re with him. As you can see on the right photo how high the stairs are. That’s why it really hurt my husband after saving our little boy from getting hurt worse. I feel grateful to my husband though for saving our little boy.

12 Comments to "Our stairs"

June 30, 2009 - 1:29 am | Permalink

Such cherished moments between parents and a child.

Such a cute photo:)

June 30, 2009 - 2:02 am | Permalink

No wonder imu hubby and nahulog ug na grabihan hinuon, may gani abtik imu bana lisa, awa intawn na imung gamayng ulitao, pagkapaspas nakatkat sa hagdanan, master na kaayo hehehehe. mao na ako kahadlokan ky ang amo balhinan taas sd hagdanan, nya maypagka unggoy na intawn ni ato mga anak katkat bisag asa hehehehe. may gani na apas jud sa imu bana. ka cute intawn oi.

3. a49erfangirl's Gravatar a49erfangirl
    June 30, 2009 - 4:57 pm | Permalink

I think it's only natural to feel the way you do. I am paranoid with my kids over stairs. My son is 7 and I freak with how he goes up and down. I cringe now that my daughter is climbing. I really can understand the feelings.

July 1, 2009 - 11:31 pm | Permalink

sus, taas jud diay hagdana. maayo gani kay broken toe ra ang napala sa imo hubby, sis.

anyway, yes new na ako template after tong naguba sa hacking. 🙂

5. Phoebe's Gravatar Phoebe
    July 1, 2009 - 11:45 pm | Permalink

mukhang ang taas nga niyan mommy lis..buti ok n si hubby mo..kya ako, todo pabantay din ako sa yaya whenever Gab tries to go up and down sa stairs s bahay.

July 2, 2009 - 1:55 am | Permalink

Yes, the stairway is so steep and it is very dangerous to let your little boy climb it all by himself even if someone is on the lower stairs. Accidents do happen and it is better to always be on the safe side. I hope your husband is better now after his accident in the stairs trying to avoid any injury to your little boy. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

7. babygirl's Gravatar babygirl
    July 3, 2009 - 9:10 pm | Permalink

wow it looks great, tell my dad he did a good job. hes making me want to buy the house lol if only i had the money lo

8. Bob's Gravatar Bob
    July 3, 2009 - 11:08 pm | Permalink

thanks Bobbie, If I were rich, I'd give it to you.

9. Rolly's Gravatar Rolly
    July 3, 2009 - 11:40 pm | Permalink

kataas sa hagdanan oy. Kakuyaw mahulog sa bata pero hinoon, carpeted man, di kaayo sakit.

Musta?
    Joro Livelihood
    Joro, The New Beginning
    Absolutely Joro
    The World Of Joro
    The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
    Baconchezjoro Multiply

10. BIO: Being Inward Outward's Gravatar BIO: Being Inward Outward
    July 4, 2009 - 12:24 am | Permalink

Strange story: I remember my Ninong telling me when I was a kid that the Sto. Nino carried him down from the top of the stairs he climbed up to as a young kid himself when he couldn't go down for fear of falling.
    Visit my other blog: http://finelifeonabudget.weebly.com/blog.html

11. macknonalds's Gravatar macknonalds
    July 4, 2009 - 2:03 am | Permalink

Very Nice. 🙂

12. macknonalds's Gravatar macknonalds
    July 4, 2009 - 2:04 am | Permalink

Wow, nice stairs for your kid to clime up and down.. 🙂