Passport for our little boy

Yesterday I shared in my other blog about how we went to the post office to apply a passport for our little boy. Yes, we did. Since we are planning to have a vacation we decided to get a passport for our little boy. It started when my husband started thinking about going to Canada for a vacation. Also we plan to travel to the Philippines once our house here is sold. I hope it will happen soon anyway. As of now, what’s important is the passport for our little boy so that anytime we are ready to travel to another country, everything is ready and no need to worry about.

7 Comments to "Passport for our little boy"

1. Cecile's Gravatar Cecile
    June 4, 2009 - 5:59 am | Permalink

yes, you are right dear, it is very important to be ready anytime you need to go out of the country :-).

2. Rad's Gravatar Rad
    June 4, 2009 - 11:20 am | Permalink

I'm 30 years old and never got a passport, your son is a lucky boy lol My mom was great but she didn't like traveling too much

I promised my wife and daughter that we will travel a lot more than I did as a child, so I'll be picking up a passport application for my munchkin soon enough.

Good luck

3. Meryl (proud pinay)'s Gravatar Meryl (proud pinay)
    June 4, 2009 - 1:44 pm | Permalink

wow that's nice. buti pa kayo makabakasyon nyan sa pinas…ako matagalan pa =(. goodluck sa inyong pag travel around the world hehe

4. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    June 4, 2009 - 9:18 pm | Permalink

wow, travel diay mo sa canada Mami Lis…nice spot….our Akesha had her passport when she was 13 months…when diay ninyo plan mag uli sa pinas?

5. David Funk's Gravatar David Funk
    June 5, 2009 - 1:52 am | Permalink

Congrats on getting that passport for your little boy, and good luck to you.

Like Rad, I for one have never had one, but it is important especially for those with family and friends outside the country.

It will be something I look into doing in the very near future.

Thanks for sharing Lisa!

6. Laane's Gravatar Laane
    June 5, 2009 - 1:45 pm | Permalink

Thanks for being one of my topdroppers.
    Have a happy weekend!

7. DebbieDana's Gravatar DebbieDana
    June 5, 2009 - 6:20 pm | Permalink

Hi Lisa! Daniel got his passport when he was 11 months and it only took 5 working days before we got it in our mail, ang bilis nga eh.

Goodluck on your upcoming vacation out of the country especially in Pinas. We just had our 4 weeks vacation there and we really had so much fun!

Debbie 🙂