A quick post

It’s almost ten o’clock at night here. Since my little boy is sleeping, I’m taking this opportunity in front of the computer to do some blog work while watching shows on TV. Unfortunately, there is nothing good to watch at this time, so I decided to make a quick post while waiting for my family in the Philippines to get online tonight. Yes, tonight is my schedule to chat with them. It was yesterday, but their Internet connection was bad and they were not able to chat with me. So tonight, hopefully my family’s Internet connection is OK. Anyway, just making a quick post so I gotta go for now. Have a great night to all!!!

6 Comments to "A quick post"

June 18, 2009 - 2:20 am | Permalink

If you are still using yahoo messenger, you can try skype. It is clearer and has fantastic signals. And it is free to download. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

2. Empty Streets's Gravatar Empty Streets
    June 18, 2009 - 4:03 am | Permalink

Hi,

Dropping by to check out what is new over at your site :) Hope things are well and that you are stress free :) Stay healthy and safe always :) xoxo

3. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    June 20, 2009 - 10:00 pm | Permalink

Hello Lis, that was cool of talking to family in Pinas.. bonding even if far from each other.. that is sweet of you!

Anyway, I will take this time to give your recent award in this following url, it's here:

Hope you will grab it at your most convenient time.. it's waiting of you…

see yah! muahhugs!

4. Lisa's Gravatar Lisa
    June 22, 2009 - 1:57 am | Permalink

Hi Bro Mel, thanks for the visit and the comments..yes still yahoo i used, ok i try the skype later..thanks for the info ha…

5. Lisa's Gravatar Lisa
    June 22, 2009 - 1:58 am | Permalink

Hi empty streets, thanks for the visit and the nice words…i appreciate it..

6. Lisa's Gravatar Lisa
    June 22, 2009 - 1:59 am | Permalink

Hi Cai, thanks for the visit and the comments..

also the tag you share with me, check it later..

Again thanks a lot..