The weather we had was…

The weather we had was…Sunny, Warm, Cloudy, Strong wind, Raining, Hail, Thunder and Lightening. Yes all that I mention happened today. When I woke up in the morning had nice sunshine and it really was warm and a nice day to go outside. In the afternoon my husband asked me if I wanted to take our little boy and go with him to my step daughter’s house to fix something and of course I said yes. On our way there to, I noticed that there were a dark clouds in the distance and I thought it’s gonna rain. Really yes, it was raining on our way back home. It’s my first experience riding in the vehicle with stormy weather. It was lightening, strong wind, heavy rain and it was really hard to see in front of the vehicle due to heavy rain. I kept telling my husband to drive slowly even though he was already, lol. I know my husband is a smart driver. Now it’s quarter to 9 PM here and the stormy weather has gone, thanks to God.

7 Comments to "The weather we had was…"

1. a49erfangirl's Gravatar a49erfangirl
    June 26, 2009 - 3:18 am | Permalink

It was hot and humid here today. But tonight the clouds were really odd. I caught some pictures on my blackberry and will post them tomorrow for a Friday meme. I don't like stormy weather but I don't mind the rain.

2. maria's Gravatar maria
    June 26, 2009 - 3:18 am | Permalink

I'm glad you got home safely. Back here, we have a typhoon. It's been raining for days. I'm glad the sun showed up today. 🙂

Thanks for visiting. 🙂

Life's tricky situations

3. RE Ausetkmt's Gravatar RE Ausetkmt
    June 26, 2009 - 6:56 am | Permalink

Oh Gee ! I heard you guys on the eastside got hit pretty hard with the water and the wind. yikes.

is the house okay, and everybody is alright ?

we got hit downtown too, but boy nothing like I saw on the news in macomb county. I instantly thought of you guys when the news crews were flying over gratiot.

hope you got a good sump pump 😉

4. JeSseL's Gravatar JeSseL
    June 26, 2009 - 9:42 pm | Permalink

hi day, sorry karon ra jud ko post ug pictures, busy ang inahan, anyway, human ko ug post, daghan pa unta ko ug ipost pero wala nay space hahahahaha ayo ay diha

June 26, 2009 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

Wow, what a weird weather you got, all in one day. Good thing you were able to get back home safe and sound. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

June 27, 2009 - 1:42 am | Permalink

Ahhh completo mn jd hehehe. mura d i na nag party ang weather dha inyo lis. summer mn unta sge naman ulan usahay. musta na imu bugoy?

7. Empty Streets's Gravatar Empty Streets
    June 27, 2009 - 4:47 pm | Permalink

Hi,

It is the weekend again and am dropping by as always to check out what's new and to wish a restful weekend 🙂 xoxo