Did you cry?

Did you cry? Yes, this question I asked after I watched Michael Jackson’s funeral ceremony. I asked that question because the words of MJ’s daughter touched me. Her experience was the same as mine because my father also died at my early age of 11. It reminds me how hard it was to be without a father suddenly and he would never come back again. Really I cried while watching MJ’s daughter speaking with tears. Until my little boy saw me and said Eeeeeeeee and tried to grab me. He thought that I was hurt. So, I held him and laughed with tears because I know he couldn’t understand yet. How about you? Did you cry watching it?

11 Comments to "Did you cry?"

1. babygirl's Gravatar babygirl
    July 8, 2009 - 5:19 am | Permalink

i tried to hold it together and not cry because im very emotional and it just happens and anyways when she got up there and then tears fall just like rain drops i couldnt help it deandre was laughing at me hehehe
    but what a lovely ceremony i think

2. RE Ausetkmt's Gravatar RE Ausetkmt
    July 8, 2009 - 6:19 am | Permalink

ooh Lisa, Me too. my eyes are still puffy and red from the crying all day. watching late into tonite's nightline. taping it all for later.

I know this will be something I want to remember. just as I spoke with my brother earlier today, and we discussed that sunday nite when Mom let us stay up late to see the Jackson Five and Michael on Ed Sullivan.

Then as Now, I will always love them. His Daughter was the most perfect voice today.. we can never forget her – ever.

3. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    July 8, 2009 - 11:21 am | Permalink

I am sad to know that you lost your dad at the very young age sis. It sure was a very dreadful experience for u. Thanks for sharing that with us and for sharing this video of MJ's daughter. Her words may be short but it was very touching…May MJ rest in peace.

4. Wiggy's Gravatar Wiggy
    July 8, 2009 - 3:16 pm | Permalink

I didn't get to see the memorial, as I was at work and then the gym, but I got goosebumps when I heard a clip of Paris talking bout her dad on the news 🙁

5. Jessel's Gravatar Jessel
    July 8, 2009 - 6:36 pm | Permalink

day naa koy award nimo grab it!

6. cacainadjourney.com's Gravatar cacainadjourney.com
    July 8, 2009 - 9:17 pm | Permalink

oizztt waz nah ulahi na pod ko sis.. gisapot ko gabii mn gud nya^ dugay ko kamata ky balisa koh.. waz ko katulog.. heheh.. ayo2x dha.. mag-english ra ko sunod nga comment ky waz ra ba translation pa sa bisaya.. I saw nga mas ok daw ang search engine pag international language.. heheh.. muahhh!

7. ilovehateamerica's Gravatar ilovehateamerica
    July 9, 2009 - 1:58 am | Permalink

I couldn't help but cry –even if it was played again and again. It was so heartwrenching.
    Hi, I need your thoughts about this. If you have some time, please share at this post of mine; http://adjix.com/gbak
    Thanks so much.

8. a49erfangirl's Gravatar a49erfangirl
    July 9, 2009 - 5:19 pm | Permalink

I actually did cry when Paris was talking about her Daddy!

9. Jane's Gravatar Jane
    July 10, 2009 - 1:44 am | Permalink

I love MJ and his songs. I cried so hard, used a bunch of tissue. My heart goes out with his three kids. Paris was so brave to go up there and talked to the billion people who adored her daddy.

10. Lina Gustina's Gravatar Lina Gustina
    July 12, 2009 - 5:37 pm | Permalink

I was so deeply touched when I heard Paris saying about his dad, how much she loved and missed him.
    My eyes suddenly was getting wet by tears…

11. Makanan Unik's Gravatar Makanan Unik