Install the carpet

Yesterday while I watched my husband install the carpet in our living room, I really wanted to help him but he refused my help. Well, I can see how hard it was and only he knows how to do the work, so I understand why he refused my help. As you can see in the left photo that’s the tools he used and it was quite heavy for me. All I could do was to clean up all the mess and I finished it today. So our little boy starts playing in his old area. He really missed playing in the living room a lot, that’s where he played most of the time since he knew how to crawl and walk. Well he can play at this time though but in few days he will not be able to play for a day again I think, why?, because as you’ve noticed that the color of the carpet does not match color of the wall. We noticed it after my husband started to install the carpet. We both decided to redo our wall painting if we can find a good color to match the carpet. As I’ve said I enjoy painting, lol. Please don’t comment me if I said that, I really do. Even if it’s hard and tiring I still like it, maybe because I do it with my hubbydoooo, lol.

8 Comments to "Install the carpet"

1. Hi! I'm Grace's Gravatar Hi! I'm Grace
    July 20, 2009 - 2:22 am | Permalink

Isn't it exciting? We will be moving on September, too. (If God is willing) I am very exciting about decorating the house. 🙂

July 20, 2009 - 4:41 am | Permalink

That's a labor of love for you and your husband to do your wallpaper that will match your new carpet. I'm impressed with your husband that he is doing it himself. He is really hardworking and conscientious. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

3. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    July 20, 2009 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

wow, this is the finished setting sis? ok ha…you both are good painters pala hehhehehe..nice nice

4. Mizé's Gravatar Mizé
    July 20, 2009 - 8:38 pm | Permalink

House renovating can be so nice. It may be tiring but if we do things ourselves it´s much more rewarding. I think the best part is being able to choose materials we like.
    Good week ahead,
    Regards, Mizé.

July 20, 2009 - 10:06 pm | Permalink

Wow…you guys are busy little bees.
    Yes carpet laying is not an easy job even when you know what you are doing. I have watched many carpet layers in my business:)

LOL@ your comment on painting as I did read and comment on that post 🙂

Enjoy…it is what makes ones home even more their own:)

July 21, 2009 - 2:46 am | Permalink

Sus kadako man d i ana inyo gipintalan lisa. cge lang labor of love mn sd. Did you change all the carpet in your house? whew! good thing your hubby knows how to do that huh. and may gani wala nag sinamok imung gamayng ulitawo dha, si Jake dili mapuyo kung dili maka apil apil, ug dayon suon sa buhat sa iya amahan.
    Kugihan kaayo mo mag asawa lisa. Thanks sa comment d i, na hapit na jud ni mogawas, cge na sakit ako tiyan, ako paa sakit na nya nag hubag pa sd gamay ako tiil, naa pa jd jake usahay gusto pakugos, faet bya ning walay parenti dri lugara. dili preha sa atoa daghan gusto mobantay heheehe. August 13 amo due date, nya baby girl, mayni aron stop na after ani.

7. Cecile's Gravatar Cecile
    July 21, 2009 - 6:43 am | Permalink

good job, Lisa :-); i like the color you chose, it is pretty!

8. kittykat's Gravatar kittykat
    July 21, 2009 - 8:38 am | Permalink

kawawa naman Mommy Lisa..hope you can share photos of the living room when its all done..I bet it will look great..pindot pala ako dito ha..ssshhhh