It’s painting time

It’s painting time here. Yes, for a few days now we have been quite busy here. We cleaned up and transferred all things from light to heavy into other rooms which to make room to paint. Yesterday we finished transferring everything and today we started our painting. At first my husband did it and after he was half way done with the ceiling in the living room, I asked to help him. Yes he let me do it and I finished the rest and it looks good, lol. Of course I love my work because I love doing it. But you know what? I forgot to cook for our dinner, lol. I wondered why I had a messy arm and head after my painting while my husband had no paint on him. Photo shown is my arm and the other photo is our living room ceiling painting. So tomorrow we can start the walls which will be easier I think than the ceiling. After we finish painting, my husband plans to install new carpet on the floor.

8 Comments to "It’s painting time"

1. Empty Streets's Gravatar Empty Streets
    July 14, 2009 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

Dropping by via Entrecard and checking out what is new over here. Hope your week is going well and that it keeps getting better 🙂 xoxo

2. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks's Gravatar Chuchie Lopez-Wilks
    July 14, 2009 - 5:20 pm | Permalink

Painting is fun sis, actually only hubby and I did the painting in our room…it was actually yello before and we painted it maroon, it was hubby's idea. I like doing it, its fun. Cguro sa sobra ka-enjoy nimu nkalimot nka og luto heheheh.

btw, hapit pud diay kog paint ngari i mean pind0t diay heheh

July 14, 2009 - 7:06 pm | Permalink

Sounds like you are having some creative fun!
    It is not fun painting if you cannot get dirty:)

4. Meryl (proud pinay)'s Gravatar Meryl (proud pinay)
    July 15, 2009 - 6:29 am | Permalink

super bc ka pala mommy lisa ha! galing mo naman mag paint! para kang si leonardo da vinci ! joke!

btw,sorry now lang ulit ako naka bloghop di ko natapos ang pagbloghop nun sunday ng hapon dito kc nawalan kami ng internet connection dahil sa bagyo. Ngayon lang naayos kaya balik na ako sa dating gawi. Thanks God!

5. Kirhat's Gravatar Kirhat
    July 15, 2009 - 6:43 am | Permalink

This reminds me of a song in elementary, but I reworded the first line such that it will appear like this:

Painting wall is never fun
    Bent from morning till the set of sun. Cannot stand and can not sit.
    Cannot rest for a little bit.

BTW, thanks for the regular drops. I really appreciate it.

Seek No More

6. nancy's Gravatar nancy
    July 15, 2009 - 3:50 pm | Permalink

Weee! I cant' wait to paint my new place too but yes, one thing at a time.

how are you doing here, sis? medyo tagal ko na di nakapag bloghop. busy-busyhan ang drama ko, LOL!

7. Rosa's Gravatar Rosa
    July 16, 2009 - 2:29 am | Permalink

wow, i love to try paiting.. i am sure you guys had fun paiting..

Rosa Meanderings Istarblog Express Life Life In Palawan Baby Blog Pink Precious Chakacyut

8. DebbieDana's Gravatar DebbieDana
    July 16, 2009 - 3:33 pm | Permalink

sobrang busy ata kau sa pagpipinta sis! Sa bahay naman, it was all my husband's hard work, he did all the painting in our whole living room, dining room and Daniel's bedroom. Next project will be our own bedroom…

Debbie 🙂