Weather sometimes is unpredictable

Our weather sometimes is unpredictable. We are in summer now but sometimes we experience cool and rainy days. We ask ourselves sometimes, Is it summer?, due to the fact of the sudden change of weather. This topic just suddenly came to my mind because yesterday when we went out in the morning for my biometrics schedule and I thought I didn’t need a coat but I did and even my husband and of course our little boy wore jackets as well. Also today while visiting some blogger pages, I also read their posts about the rainy weather at their location. Luckily, today we have a warm and sunny day. Well it’s been days now that we have nice weather except in the morning we feel chill, but that’s fine though as long as no heavy rains and strong winds like what we experienced a few weeks ago.

10 Comments to "Weather sometimes is unpredictable"

1. Grampy's Gravatar Grampy
    July 10, 2009 - 12:39 pm | Permalink

The weather has been simply crazy. We had long sleeve shirts on yesterday. Then the next day warm enough to go swimming. And the rain. When will it stop.
    Well have a sunny day.

2. Empty Streets's Gravatar Empty Streets
    July 10, 2009 - 2:49 pm | Permalink

Dropping by to catch up on my reading here and to greet yah a restful weekend ahead 🙂 xoxo

3. JeSseL's Gravatar JeSseL
    July 10, 2009 - 6:17 pm | Permalink

sus day dri sa amo 4 days in a row nag ulan..libog sab ta kong asa ang summer padulong!

4. The Yothers's Gravatar The Yothers
    July 10, 2009 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

It feels more like early May here in Maryland sometimes. The temperature is just in the 80's and not humid. I like it though.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tess (life is beautiful)

5. ROSILIE's Gravatar ROSILIE
    July 10, 2009 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

In the Philippines, we have the same problem. It is quite hot in the morning but rains in the afternoon. So, people end up with flu and colds.tc sis.

July 10, 2009 - 10:54 pm | Permalink

Weather is strange everywhere right now or rather this past year,
    We are having extreme rainfall and the northern areas are still in jackets.
    In Canada they are still waiting for something of summer to arrive and where I am from in Canada summers are short as it is.

They say it is Global warming…it may or may not be…the earth is turning also and just maybe that has something to do with it.

7. JeSseL's Gravatar JeSseL
    July 10, 2009 - 11:08 pm | Permalink

agi nasab ko dri day…hapi weekend

8. Mizé's Gravatar Mizé
    July 11, 2009 - 4:49 pm | Permalink

The weather is changing everywhere, even here, but the sudden changes are what make us catch the flu. Maybe these are the current effects of what experts call global warming.
    Thanks for always dropping by my blog, I just wrote a thank you post and you were included because you´re one of my 5 top droppers 🙂
    Good weekend, Mizé.

9. Hi! I'm Grace's Gravatar Hi! I'm Grace
    July 12, 2009 - 4:39 am | Permalink

Very true, Lisa. My filipino friend who has been staying here for 7 years says they call this "cool summer". That is the reason why we will soon move to Florida, too. 🙂

10. JeSseL's Gravatar JeSseL
    July 12, 2009 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

oo day nasuko na cya kay akong gi higtan ang oven pagkahuman ato hahahahahaha, hasta ka spoiled oi! ang imo daku napud kaayo, ulitawo na!