Good deals for airline tickets

It’s almost 9 PM here now and I just newly finished dropping EC. I have no idea what to do next but since my little boy is sleeping, I think it’s better for me to make an update on this blog especially 2 days I couldn’t update it. Yes, we are still quiet busy here. We started preparing things for our moving to the Philippines. Hopefully we’ll know the closing date of the house sale here so that we can get good deals for airline tickets. As far as I know, the earlier you reserved airline tickets, the better price you can get. Is it true? Well, to those who knows about good deals on airline tickets, please let me know just in case we are ready to buy. Thanks..

9 Comments to "Good deals for airline tickets"

1. babygirl's Gravatar babygirl
    September 13, 2009 - 7:16 am | Permalink

yes as far as i know the sooner the better
    and i also heard certain days of the week are cheaper too

September 13, 2009 - 2:24 pm | Permalink

Hey Lisa…yes purchasing airline tickets as early as you can will most certainly save you money. I am always purchasing tickets for my family in Canada and myself when I return home for visits. So I know from experience the earlier the better.

3. Juliet's Gravatar Juliet
    September 14, 2009 - 12:28 am | Permalink

Hi lisa, nus-a man mo manguli? asa man mo mag stay didto?

4. Lulu's Gravatar Lulu
    September 14, 2009 - 10:27 pm | Permalink

hey lis when we went home to Phils early this year our ticket was below 1k RT…. check http://www.vayama.com that's where i bought our ticket

September 15, 2009 - 6:15 am | Permalink

muuli na jud diay ka diri, sis? from where are u here ba? hope u'll find great airline deals soon. best of luck!

September 15, 2009 - 10:15 am | Permalink

I hope you can get everything in order so that you can finally move over to the Philippines. Selling off your present is the first step. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

7. Juliet's Gravatar Juliet
    September 15, 2009 - 1:38 pm | Permalink

hi lisa, i mean kuan ba kanang asa man mo na lugar mag puyo didto? ask lang ko ky basi manguli pud mi didto puhon.

September 16, 2009 - 12:54 am | Permalink

Ooops, sorry for the missing word. The whole sentence should have read, "selling off your present house is the first step." Sorry for the error. God bless.

9. thoughts-ideas-resources.com's Gravatar thoughts-ideas-resources.com
    September 16, 2009 - 10:53 pm | Permalink

hi Lis, wow.. mahinayon na jud diay mo.. am happy for you sis.. asa mn mo magpuyo na dayon? magbalay mo did2 sis? plano pod mi og puyo Pinas but waz pah definite jud.. ayo2x mo did2 sis.. I hope kita mi pod inyo balay did2.. muahh!

And about sa ticket, as to my hubby's experience, the sooner to book it, the better–there is really a big disadvantage. Try to check Eva Air.

Cacai M.