Cool weather without a vehicle

I never owned a vehicle while living in the Philippines. Since I came here, seems like I got use to going to stores and anywhere in our Dodge Durango, but since the vehicle sold out a few weeks ago, I’ve learned that in this cool weather we really need it to go to the store and other places. Yes, our thought was really wrong. We thought that after somebody wanted to buy the house, the processing would be fast and we wouldn’t have to wait too long so we sold a lot of things here like our vehicle right away. Now that the weather is getting cooler and we’re still here, we really need a vehicle but it’s too late and we can’t get the vehicle back! I am just hoping that the closing for the house is near so that we can move on to the Philippines and then we can start our living there and no need to think about having cool weather without a vehicle.

6 Comments to "Cool weather without a vehicle"

1. vannando's Gravatar vannando
    October 6, 2009 - 11:16 am | Permalink

if there is cool weather, it is better you get vihicle when you go out.

2. Us's Gravatar Us
    October 6, 2009 - 4:04 pm | Permalink

My gosh that is really hard lisa, no vehicle going to the stor, mas nauna pa ug kahalin inyo sakyanan sa balay ahh. Sus na experience ko na dri lisa, naguba amo sakyanan nya buntis pa jd ko, winter pa jd maglakaw mi intawn mag grocery nya uphill and down hill pa jd. siga ang ilong nilakaw oi. maayo mn sa atoa ug walay vehicle ky dili mn ta magbaklay ky daghn mn jeep didto. I hope mahalin na inyo house lis, kalooy sa bugoy wala nana laag sa mall dha heheh.

October 7, 2009 - 12:20 am | Permalink

I feel for you Lisa…Is there no way that you can rent a vehicle for a while. I cannot imagine the closing being that far away now:)

4. admin's Gravatar admin
    October 8, 2009 - 2:47 am | Permalink

if you have 4 season you need to have heater in your car to help you feel comfy while driving in a snow….

October 9, 2009 - 1:02 am | Permalink

Lisa…do you think the inspector is trying to put you in a corner so that you will put your price down? Be very careful ..they do play that game many times here in Florida.

I did not look long enough at the snake to see if it was fake…I am sorry for over reacting…but I really cannot even look at a fake one. I know that sounds silly…but no other insect or animal does that to me but snakes .. I am tough but not that tough 🙂

October 9, 2009 - 1:06 am | Permalink

oops…Lisa I put my thoughts on snakes on your comment instead of Meryl's….yikes that is how afraid of snakes I am…sorry….please edit my comment..DUH 🙂