Hurt and disappointed

As I’ve said in my few previous post, the house closing was scheduled already for Thursday of last week. At the time we were happy and at the same time I was nervous, the reason was, I’m not sure if every thing’s OK. The Thursday came and we went to the place where the house closing was to take place and then one of the staff said, the house closing won’t happen because the FHA inspector never signed the inspection approval. See, how bad she/he really was. The reason for me being nervous was justified there and I felt hurt and disappointed especially when we tried our best to make this deal happen. The staff gave a new time for the house closing yesterday and still nothing happened because of her/him. So my husband and I decided that we are going to give up on this deal and cancel our flight for tomorrow going to the Philippines and put this house back on the market again especially because they changed the agreement, instead of the buyer paying the closing cost, now they just newly insist that they won’t pay it. Which means we would have to pay the closing cost and receive a lower amount than we expected. Since we are hurt and disappointed about what they did we already canceled our flight to the Philippines and we’ll continue with our plans to sell the house again. While writing this, my husband heard from the Realtor again who said the FHA has cleared the closing for tomorrow. Well let’s see what surprises they have for us this time.

10 Comments to "Hurt and disappointed"

1. NovaS's Gravatar NovaS
    October 28, 2009 - 2:13 am | Permalink

oi. lisa time flies so fast.. mulargahay na diay jud mo pauli pinas? ingatz sa biyahe girl ha? for good na inyong pagbalhin?

2. Lulu's Gravatar Lulu
    October 28, 2009 - 2:50 am | Permalink

i hope all will goes well tomorrow… makadisappoint jud na sila pero im sure there will always be a way

3. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    October 28, 2009 - 4:43 am | Permalink

oh my…yay! sos I will feel the same way pod sis kung mao galing na mahitabo sa amo….sos no….sayang ang ticket….wala man kaha mo charges….

hope for the best….agoy, unsa man diay ang reason sa inspector…kani lagi uban inspector kay reklamador…gamay lang gani sipyat….noted dayon….hay buhay…good luck!

4. Aggie's Gravatar Aggie
    October 28, 2009 - 9:29 am | Permalink

Hi, my name is Aggie Aviso. I do PR work for a marketing company and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a paid post about coupons. I've done it before and it's really easy. It's only 100 words and it pays $10 via paypal. They pay with a day or two once it's posted. If you are interested you can email me at agathaaviso@yahoo.com or contact me at my blog. Thanks, Aggie

5. klivengood's Gravatar klivengood
    October 28, 2009 - 11:07 am | Permalink

haguy Liz, ka bad ba anang real estate ninyo oi…wa may klaro..sus kabalo jud ko nga excited ka na mouli diri Pinas…sige lang pray lang na makakita na sad mo ug lain nga buyer para maka uli namo diri..doble na noon inyo gasto kay magpa rebook man mo..hay ka faet..

October 28, 2009 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

That is indeed fruetrating and disappointing Lis, What a test in your patience.
    May gani imu bana ky he keep his cool in all that, akoa pa na sus ambot nlng.

Kaayo ra ipabarang atong inpectora nga wala ni sign, walay kalooy. maayo unta ma push through na inyo house oi, naa maayong balita aron dili na mu maka bayad ug usab kung ibutang sa market na sd, ang gasto bya intawn.

October 28, 2009 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

Btw, I love the new design and layout girl hehehehe.

October 29, 2009 - 9:52 am | Permalink

Wow this hurts. I'm sorry for what happened and I commiserate with you and your husband. I will pray to the Lord that you can finally sell your house and be able to move to Cebu, Philippines. Don't be discouraged. God works in mysterious ways. Just trust Him wholeheartedly. Thanks for the post. God bless ypu always.

October 29, 2009 - 12:16 pm | Permalink

that sucks but hope everything will be ok, sis. best of luck!

10. nancy's Gravatar nancy
    October 29, 2009 - 8:00 pm | Permalink

sorry to hear about that, lis… hope tomorrow's going to be a lucky day for you.

i would feel the same if i was in your shoe but don't lose hope. it'll going to be alright one way or another.