Photos I always watch every night time

Most of my posts in this blog are mostly posted at night time. Have you noticed it? Well, here, mostly night time is my spare time after of my little boy goes to sleep. I have a few hours in front of the computer for making post/posts sometimes, drop EC, sometimes visiting tag boards and leaving messages, or watching photos which I’ve saved on my laptop. Just now while making this post I looked at some photos of my little boy. This is the way I am every night looking at the photos and say I miss you so much. My husband laughed at me. Yes, I do really miss the time when my little boy was crawling, with his tiny laugh and smile, tiny hug and many others. I believe it was my mother who told me one time that I should enjoy it while he is at that stage because later on you’ll miss it. She is right, I do miss it. Anyway, I love my little boy so much and whatever growing he does, he’s still is my baby!

Some photos below are examples to share of which photos I always watch every night time in front of the computer.

the time after I gave him a bath
The time I brought him inside the kitchen preparing food and I did something to make him laugh.
The first time he crawled on the floor.

7 Comments to "Photos I always watch every night time"

1. klivengood's Gravatar klivengood
    October 11, 2009 - 1:48 am | Permalink

ay sus no wonder Liz, hasta man sad ka cute ana diay niya oi, lalo na naka diaper, ay sus pag ka macho…buyag, basig mabuyagan nah ahat jud ka uli pinas kay magpa laway sa akoa..nyahaha maayo unta kung pwede lawayan diri sa monitor nyahaha.

ako diay bunso liz kay 8 yrs old naman, ako ingong nga balik lang sa gamay oi kadtong ga diaper pa kay hastang kyota..unya ang sinultihan kay ako ray makasabot nyahahaha.

2. A.Marie's Gravatar A.Marie
    October 11, 2009 - 3:38 pm | Permalink

Such cute photos! It reminds me of when my son was that age! Treasure those photos!

October 12, 2009 - 9:28 pm | Permalink

Ah…..so cute. I love going through old photos of my kids…seeing them with curly hair and blue, blue eyes. That is why we have those keepsakes…so we can go back and feel that feeling again 🙂

4. babygirl's Gravatar babygirl
    October 13, 2009 - 5:43 am | Permalink

your right i say that all the time i think that's why its good to take all the pictures you can and to video tape all you can and most important to spend all you can make sure he or she knows you love them because when there older not only are you going to remember those days but they will too and memories are so wonderful to have and share.

October 13, 2009 - 5:44 am | Permalink

Yes, your little boy is like an angel. I can't blame you if you miss him as a baby still. But we have yo accept the fact that he will eventually grow. Ang importante ay ang mga precious bonding moments ninyo. Ito ang magbibigay sa iyo ng lakas at inspirasyon in moemnts of trials in the future. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

October 14, 2009 - 5:18 pm | Permalink

Kagwapo gyud sa imung Michael Lis oi, lami kumuton ang nawong, nya kiss pina duot, im sure modagan na bataa hehehehe. Unsa nman iyamga words karon? tabi na kaayo sd imu anak? sijake mostly iya mga words nag start sa B, nya walay mga tumoy ba hehehehe mura consonant vowel ra hehehe. imbis bath, ba ra inatwn,well ang ball klaro iya ball nga word.
    Atak sd ni katherine, lawayn mn jd ang monitor waaa, paghimu ug bag o kat.

Blog Fusion
    Milestones
    Worths Road
    Simple Happy Life

7. W. Ganjar | Blogger Indonesia's Gravatar W. Ganjar | Blogger Indonesia
    October 18, 2009 - 4:45 pm | Permalink

cute boy… by the way you have a nice blog, I followed your blog and added your link in my friends link, please check it out and do not forget add mine too. thanks before..