Warm weather

It’s been a nice day with nice sunshine and a warm weather here. We are in the 70’s today and enjoying the change of weather since we had some cooler weather for weeks or months or so, lol, really forgot when the cool weather started. Anyway, as I’ve said, we enjoyed the warm weather today, yes we did and we had a nice walk in the afternoon going to the store to buy our daily needs for our final days here until we go to the Philippines! So far the house closing has a date already, finally! Til next update I will share it.

6 Comments to "Warm weather"

1. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    October 22, 2009 - 2:00 am | Permalink

oh my..how exciting…my gosh….excited nako sa inyo Mami Lis….hope to see you in the PI…if ever mag laag me sa Cebu puhon….hehehehe!

glad to know na close na diay sa escrow….wohooo…..

na maau pa diha kay init ang adlaw…gloomy man dire sa amo….salamat tuod sa paglabay….!

October 22, 2009 - 2:28 am | Permalink

I sure hope you can sell your house already so that you can finally move to the Philippines. Will you be staying in the city or will you live in the provinces? I hope your husband will like living in the Philippines. He will surely be an instant celebrity in your neigborhood. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

3. Roschelle's Gravatar Roschelle
    October 22, 2009 - 4:49 am | Permalink

Fall is my favorite time of year. Nice days…still a bit of warmth flavored with a hint of coolness..Perfect!

4. gracia's Gravatar gracia
    October 22, 2009 - 7:39 am | Permalink

welcome back home. visit me pls.xlink?

5. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    October 23, 2009 - 8:40 am | Permalink

agoy mami liz…next week naman diay inyong flight…my gosh….how exciting!

namnamin nyo na ang natitirang days nyo dito sa US….ehhehe…kelan kau babalik dito?

lagi unta no arag magkita atong mga nawong didto sa sugbo…hehehe

amo vacay kay sa january pa nuon….landed me sa mactan..tapos going to Cagayan de Oro….pag balik gusto me mag tan-aw sa sinulog….

impake na lugar ninyo tanan ang inyo mga butang?

asa man diay dapit inyong mansion sa cebu sis?

6. laikka's Gravatar laikka
    October 23, 2009 - 10:11 am | Permalink

hi liz..thanks sa pag bisita diri ka baby laikka!

oi maayo kay init dha oi! diri perti na katugnaw!

add you up ha?