Happy Happy Birthday my dear husband

Today is another year added to my husband’s age. Today is his birthday and Thanks to God for his good health, happiness and love. For my dear husband, Happy Happy Happy Birthday and I wish you the best. I found a free greetings eCard for him which is shown below. For me it’s a great one for his birthday which represents my love and care for him. Again Happy Happy Birthday my dear husband… Michael and I love you so much…

12 Comments to "Happy Happy Birthday my dear husband"

1. Dhemz's Gravatar Dhemz
    November 5, 2009 - 2:03 am | Permalink

agoy, ka sweet sa asawa woi….pula man kaau ang roses…ehhehe!

btw, mami Lis…mangampanya ko para kay akesha….I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
    Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because ———-
    Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

November 5, 2009 - 2:30 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday to your husband Michael. May he have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. May God shower him with blessings and grace the whole year through. I hope and pray that you will be able to sell your house and proceed with your plan to move over to Cebu, Philippnes. This is my fervent prayer Father God, in the name of Jesus, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, one God forever. Amen. Ang ganda nung ecard mo para sa asawa mo. Maganda yung simbolismo nang blooming roses. Parang love nyo sa isa't isa. It started as a bud and ended up as a full bloom beautiful rose. Thanks for your post. God bless you always.

November 5, 2009 - 3:00 am | Permalink

Ka sweet sa asawa uy, Happy Birthday sa imung pinalanggang bana Lis.

4. Mizé's Gravatar Mizé
    November 5, 2009 - 3:10 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    And many more to come in good health.
    Regards, Mizé.

5. David Funk's Gravatar David Funk
    November 5, 2009 - 3:18 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday to your hubby indeed! I hope he had a great day today.

Thanks for sharing, Lisa!

6. hitesh rawat's Gravatar hitesh rawat
    November 5, 2009 - 6:15 am | Permalink

HB'day to MICHAEL………..

,,,/

7. NovaS's Gravatar NovaS
    November 5, 2009 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

belated happy birthday to your husband… wish him all the best together with his family and more success….

8. Nisha's Gravatar Nisha
    November 5, 2009 - 4:12 pm | Permalink

Happy happy birthday to your hubby dear! Nice layout here..

9. klivengood's Gravatar klivengood
    November 6, 2009 - 1:32 am | Permalink

ah ka sweet sa babae oi..mura man nang ligaw sa iya bana..red roses man jud…tamang-tama jud diay na na closed ang house no kay hapit naman diay ang bday ni hubby mo, so parand bday gift ni lord sa inyo na na close ang transaction.

Anyway. happy bday sa hubby mo liz..sa next bday nya, sa Pinas na sya mag celebrate hehehe.

BTW. unsa imo regalo sa iya nyahaha.

TC

November 6, 2009 - 1:56 am | Permalink

Ahhhh….that is so beautiful. you know Lisa…you give thanks for such genuine things in your relationship. health and love …it shows you are very happy :)

11. Lulu Post's Gravatar Lulu Post
    November 6, 2009 - 4:28 am | Permalink

happy bday sa imong hamiling kapikas wow bisaya na ha lalom pa!

12. jenie's Gravatar jenie
    November 6, 2009 - 10:14 pm | Permalink

happy birthday!
    still… your visit today will be greatly appreciated friend…moreso with a message ;)