I gained weight after a few months of living here

I think a month ago I shared with you about how I gained weight after a few months of living here. Yes, as I’ve said before, all the foods I missed when I was in he USA, I can really eat now which means I’m eating more now than before. Now I’ve noticed that I’m gaining weight and it’s hard for me to wear my pants and some of my shirts which leads me look for a fat loss pill reviews site to help me find the best fat loss pills to choose from just in case I want to use them.

6 Comments to "I gained weight after a few months of living here"

1. Arianto Sam's Gravatar Arianto Sam
    February 21, 2010 - 8:50 am | Permalink

lets go life with healty πŸ™‚

2. reanaclaire's Gravatar reanaclaire
    February 21, 2010 - 11:30 pm | Permalink

hi Lisgold, how have u been? gaining weight? oh gosh, me too! now i m thinking of how to lose them… any effective ideas that i dont have to avoid food? πŸ™‚

3. Sweetiepie's Gravatar Sweetiepie
    February 22, 2010 - 9:26 pm | Permalink

Hello Lisa, Kumusta na? I know naa namo sa pinas so how`s your house come along? Asa gani mo sa pinas sis? I hope everything! I haven’t heard from you in a very long time. Take care always!

4. reply's Gravatar reply
    February 26, 2010 - 3:07 pm | Permalink

oh gained weight, i want but i can't.
    πŸ™‚

5. legendswife's Gravatar legendswife
    March 1, 2010 - 6:17 am | Permalink

Sorry to hear. I think all of us are battling weight this year. And its only March! Take it easy on yourself. I wrote a few articles on "weight". Come check them out when you get a chance
    and

God bless

March 7, 2010 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

Nasabik ka kasi sa mga pagkaing Pinoy kaya nang makabaliik ka sa Pinas ay hindi mo napigilan ang sarili mong kumain nang mga Pinoy foods na sobra mong na miss. Well, kailangan lang na i cut off mo na ang food intake mo at kailangan ding mag exercise. Ingat lang sa paggamit nang reducing pills lalo na yung galing sa China. Me mga reducing pills kasi na me bad side effects sa tao. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.